COME JOIN US AT /R/KUNGFUCINEMA !!!

thankyouforfu

thankyouforfu

Hey guys,

I know it was pretty disappointing to see kungfucinema.com go down recently,

but it's nice to see SC36 making a comeback.

However, in addition to this great forum, I invite you all to join us at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kungfucinema -- a subreddit for the Kung Fu & Martial Arts Film Fan

We have over 4,000 members and are growing every day, and we'd love to take you all in if you're interested!

See you there!

-thankyouforfu

[Moderator of /r/kungfucinema; SC36 forum member; former kungfucinema.com forum member]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have to recommend you inviting whoever is posting on reddit to head over this way. We will begin giving away prizes on a regular basis very soon. Just for participating here you could earn, a free shirt, a coupon code for shirt purchases, free Kung Fu Bob artwork, discount on Bob's artwork, free movies, exclusive sticker packs, and much more. Spread the word.

thankyouforfu
I'd have to recommend you inviting whoever is posting on reddit to head over this way. We will begin giving away prizes on a regular basis very soon. Just for participating here you could earn, a free shirt, a coupon code for shirt purchases, free Kung Fu Bob artwork, discount on Bob's artwork, free movies, exclusive sticker packs, and much more. Spread the word.

Done and done.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kungfucinema/comments/3ee5y4/with_the_loss_of_the_kungfucinemacom_forum_check/

Hopefully this remains the primary place for lovers of martial arts flicks just as with the older days. Anyone else really not a fan of reddit? They're like the large corporation in it for the money and this is like the soul of classic fu fandom which has been around for years and desverves to stay around. 

Archived