Gordon Liu

Hei Meigui

Gordon, Malisa Longo (who acted with Bruce in The Way of the Dragon), and me, at Cinecittà, Rome, 2007, for the premiere of my documentary Dragonland.

gordonmalisa.JPG

• Like 8

Some great images there @yiyuen, especially like the one with Gordon Liu sporting the Jimmy Hendrix T-Shirt.

FistsandGuts+1979-36-b.jpg

Another still from Fist & Gut's(1979) Gordon Liu(Far left) with Lai Kim-Hung and Lee Hoi Sang

k5b8c-24359D1CYNH-Full-Image_GalleryBack

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Some great images there @yiyuen, especially like the one with Gordon Liu sporting the Jimmy Hendrix T-Shirt.

FistsandGuts+1979-36-b.jpg

Another still from Fist & Gut's(1979) Gordon Liu(Far left) with Lai Kim-Hung and Lee Hoi Sang

k5b8c-24359D1CYNH-Full-Image_GalleryBack

thanx man, Gordon partecipation to my work still remain one of the sweetest memory for me, God bless him in his hard time.

• Like 3

I made the first still on the set of Sha Mo, a movie with Bruce Leung Siu Lung. the second was with Gordon in a restaurant. By the way Bruce Leung was a favorite of mine since I was a kid, I Always wonder then his real name… but when I interviewed him, I asked everything to him except the real name. I forgot the main question. I was too thrilled.  HK 2007

FOTO ANCORA PIù ANTICHE.pdf

• Like 4