Buddha Assassinator (aka. Buddha Killer) DVD

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

I been looking for the dvd Buddha assassinator aka Buddha killer dvd but the only version I can find is the bootleg one for $10 the other once have crazy high prices or just in german and not English I was going to buy the uncut german print but saw its only is in german language am looking for English dubbed or with subs let me know if there are any good version of this dvd for a reasonable price OR IT MIGHT BE BOOTLEG TIME FOR THIS DVD :sad:sad

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

is this one any good from the cover it looks like its not going to be a good print i know its english dubbed what am looking for but not shore how the picture quality is the funny thing a new copie of this on amazon gos for $600 plus dollars no lie lol :sad:coveredlaugh here what am talking about http://www.amazon.com/Buddha-Assassinat ... B00008G7XZ

AND NO AM NOT BUYING NO $654 FOR A DVD THE SELLER MUST BE SMOKING CRACK HITTING THE PIPE HARD OR SOMETHING LOL :smile:smile:clappinghands:cool I FOUND IT FOR ABOUT $30 STILL PRETTY HIGH PRICE BUT BETTER THEN $645 LOL

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

This is the version that I have...

post-59-144199716086_thumb.jpg

It's English dubbed and full-screen, but the picture quality is decent.

I heard there's a letterboxed version out there, but I haven't seen it. I'm looking for it, but wary it might be one of those 'fake letterboxed' releases from a certain company that simply mattes full-screen prints.

Afraid I haven't seen the World Video version you were asking about. But I'm not that fond of that company, stemming from their appalling release of ASHES OF TIME.

Guest Anonymous

I had that version as well but on VHS back in the day.

Also, what's with Amazon and ridiculously high prices for things? It makes no dang sense!!! None of the movies are worth 600 bucks. Who the hell pays for such things?

There are also many books, such as martial arts books that are 700 bucks or 139 bucks or whatever when they are not worth that much. I was also finding that many martial arts instructional DVDs which I bought for 5.99 before are not 300 plus dollars. It is so stupid.

People on the internet are nuts and anyone who pays for it is an idiot. They will keep DVDs for several years on there hoping one person is dumb enough to buy it.

DragonClaws
I had that version as well but on VHS back in the day.

Also, what's with Amazon and ridiculously high prices for things? It makes no dang sense!!! None of the movies are worth 600 bucks. Who the hell pays for such things?

There are also many books, such as martial arts books that are 700 bucks or 139 bucks or whatever when they are not worth that much. I was also finding that many martial arts instructional DVDs which I bought for 5.99 before are not 300 plus dollars. It is so stupid.

People on the internet are nuts and anyone who pays for it is an idiot. They will keep DVDs for several years on there hoping one person is dumb enough to buy it.

The prices often get stupid when a DVD release has stopped production or a books out of print. If the you keep an eye on some products they do drop in price if more copies become available. The more copies there are of a film/item the cheaper it is.

Guest Anonymous

It is just insane though. Just buy stuff from other companies and not amazon. I found DVDs for 11.99 bu on Amazon they are 200 bucks.

Archived