Saw "Iron Fist" Among Netflix Streaming Files "Coming Soon".

legendarycurry

legendarycurry

It is listed as "Coming Soon" with a promotional image and a short summary of the plot on it's own page. I'm assuming the show will premiere very soon if they have already uploaded the shows plot and page on the site

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is listed as "Coming Soon" with a promotional image and a short summary of the plot on it's own page. I'm assuming the show will premiere very soon if they have already uploaded the shows plot and page on the site

Thanks for the update. Definitely looking forward to this one!

ShaOW!linDude

There were a few allusions to the Iron Fist story line in the 1st season of DD. (The Steel Serpent drug packaging and Madame Gao stating that her home isn't in China but "far away".) Unfortunately, it may be a while. JESSICA JONES & LUKE CAGE are the next 2 Marvel series that are in current development and supposed to be released on Netflix around late summer/early fall. The Iron Fist character has yet to be cast, and I don't think the series is looking to be released until early 2016.

There were a few allusions to the Iron Fist story line in the 1st season of DD. (The Steel Serpent drug packaging and Madame Gao stating that her home isn't in China but "far away".) Unfortunately, it may be a while. JESSICA JONES & LUKE CAGE are the next 2 Marvel series that are in current development and supposed to be released on Netflix around late summer/early fall. The Iron Fist character has yet to be cast, and I don't think the series is looking to be released until early 2016.

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

Archived