Crippled Avengers review by the Cinema Snob

Secret Executioner

Secret Executioner

Check out the latest video from Cinema Snob, as he discusses a Shaw Bros classic. :tongueout

:clappinghands

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting this SE, I'm going to post it on the main page of the site, in the Daily FuTube Showcase section. I'll give you a mention as well.

Secret Executioner
Thanks for posting this SE, I'm going to post it on the main page of the site, in the Daily FuTube Showcase section. I'll give you a mention as well.

I'm only sharing this, I have nothing to do with the Snob - except for being a follower on youtube (which isn't too bad of a start I guess). But glad you liked it and want to showcase this on here - it's a pretty fun review, though I wish I had seen the film before seeing it (looks like one I could enjoy, and I love the Venoms). :clappinghands

I'm only sharing this, I have nothing to do with the Snob - except for being a follower on youtube (which isn't too bad of a start I guess). But glad you liked it and want to showcase this on here - it's a pretty fun review, though I wish I had seen the film before seeing it (looks like one I could enjoy, and I love the Venoms). :clappinghands

It is definitely a good film, and a MUST SEE!

Archived