Duel To The Death "Lightsaber"

SMK

Just having fun with a cool image that was posted in Asian Cult Cinema on Facebook. Simple composite, added the lightsaber and changed the sky background, which also shows the Death Star off in the distance.

post-2-144199714957_thumb.png

Any Star Wars fans here?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Right here. :clappinghands

NIcely done.

On a related note to both this community and Star Wars, I hope Donnie Yen is officially cast in Episode VIII (or Star Wars Rogue One.) That Face Book teaser imaged he posted on July 12th gives me hope.

It is because of Star Wars I became interested in Asian Culture and why the martial arts have always fascinated me. With the Raid trio doing something for the upcoming Star Wars film, I am glad to see the filmmakers going Asian for their choice of actors / stunt coordinators too. It's about darn time.

With the Raid trio doing something for the upcoming Star Wars film, I am glad to see the filmmakers going Asian for their choice of actors / stunt coordinators too. It's about darn time.

very well said !!! it was about darn time !!!! hehe I really hope Donnie could be part of the movie... With his now international name, he would really deserve to be part of the movie.... and I am not even talking about his martial abilities...... I would have never even imagined that 10 to 20 years ago but it's good to finally see things like that happening although the wait was so long...... imagine one of the first star wars movies with a silver fox playing Kenobi..... or just some bad silver fox jedis looking for trouble.....wow.... well it might have killed me on the spot, so its not so bad hehehe :laugh

Archived