shaw brothers and others kung fu movie music soundtrack ???

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

I remember I came across a drunken master Jackie chan soundtrack for the movie on cassette on ebay just wondering if any one know if they came out with any shaw brothers movie soundtrack for any of there movies that came out to be honest I would buy them for the art work lol :) and some what the music :smile

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

I got a Japanese CD of the Enter The Dragon soundtrack, and that's all I know of... But damn it rocks. :rockon

shaolin swords

they probably dont exists hope am wrong on that i been googleing every thing and nothing came up i just figuared that there was maybe soundtracks to the kung fu movies that you can buy cd cassette or vinyl

IF ANY ONE GOT ANY INFO ON THIS LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS

shaolin swords

i also saw some adam cheng tv series music soundtrack that look interested but really looking for them on cassette but they are on cd or vinyl on ebay and kind of pricey

BiggWill1988

i havent heard too many kung fu movie soundtracks, just a few here and there over the years but i would like to hear the shaw brothers ones

Secret Executioner

There's a lot of "borrowed" stuff in Fu movies (even in Shaw Bros ones), but one could get a great music library by getting the original releases of those songs. :nodding

To help the topic a bit: I think I heard of a CD featuring various music pieces used in Shaw Bros movies, but I can't remember the title - Super Sounds Of Kung Fu or something like that. Not sure where to get it or if it's still available for sale though.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Didn't Paul Nice just put a lot of the library music found in the Venoms films on his Deadly Venoms mix (I haven't picked that up yet but...)

There is a Kung Fu library music compilation on iTunes. I do not remember the title right now, but I bought the "Humans Lanterns" track (which was used in one of the Brave Archer films and elsewhere too, I think.)

In the Shaolin Chamber 36 SOUND CHAMBER, I made available for listening/downloading many songs that have been featured in numerous kung fu movies. You can check it out here if you haven't already done so.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi
There's a lot of "borrowed" stuff in Fu movies (even in Shaw Bros ones), but one could get a great music library by getting the original releases of those songs. :nodding

To help the topic a bit: I think I heard of a CD featuring various music pieces used in Shaw Bros movies, but I can't remember the title - Super Sounds Of Kung Fu or something like that. Not sure where to get it or if it's still available for sale though.

Very close, Secret Executioner. Just checked my iTunes library it's De Wolff Presents Kung Fu Super Sounds.

Archived