karate movies

Guest biomorph

Guest biomorph

Having pretty much exhausted the chiba series,I'm now looking for more

good flicks with karate in them.any suggestions?Titles and where to obtain them would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kungfusamurai

I don't have the exact URL, but there is a website called vomitbag that sells exploitation stuff, which includes a lot of karate flicks that don't really fall under that gory category. They're DVDRs of VHS copies, some full screen, some widescreen. They have the Sister Streetfighter films, and the Tadashi Yamashita Karate (AKA Bronson Lee) flicks (only the 2nd and 3rd). And there are other Sonny Chiba, Yasuaki Kurata flicks there as well.

KFS

Guest peter cannon THUNDERBOLT

have you tried the american ninja series? o videos of the master tv series or raven?

Guest biomorph

American ninja? you're kidding right? The master I've seen and The Raven I remember but didn't know it was available.I was looking for more indigenous stuff.

Guest kungfusamurai

There's a good movie that features some Aikido, if you don't mind that style, which was American made called 'The Challenge'. It stars Scott Glenn and Toshiro Mifune and was choreographed by Steven Seagal pre-Above The Law. Its quite and enjoyable film.

KFS

Guest kungfusamurai

Here's the specific webpage with kung fu and karate:

karate kung fu films

Unfortunately the guy running the website screwed up the page by saving it as a .doc with html tags. You can view the page slightly better by saving it to your PC as an html document and then opening it up from there. You'll still see the tags, but everything else disappears.

KFS

Archived