Trade or Download?

SMK

Do any of you trade DVD-R/Blu-ray or download your kung fu movies? I don't mean legit, licensed movies that are available at retail, but of movies that are either custom jobs, or maybe of movies that have been transferred from VHS/LD or other sources onto DVD's by the fans. So basically, movies that you can not buy a legit copy of at a store or online.

Of course, the movies I am referring to, there are people that sell these types of films as well.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't, I prefer to have a hard copy, and pay for it, so that the person/company are able to produce/supply more.

I don't, I prefer to have a hard copy, and pay for it, so that the person/company are able to produce/supply more.

I was referring to the movies that you CAN'T pay for. Not legit releases or fan made versions that people are selling. Thanks for the reply.

Secret Executioner

I don't download movies (music every now and then, though I buy more than I download here as well), but I've traded in the past to get some hard-to-find stuff.

I see, my mistake. By the time I die, I don't think I could have seen half the kung fu movies that are out there, if I had access to all movies. Never traded, a bit hard as I don't know anyone else in Australia who enjoys old skool fu, plus I think I don't have much that other people have got already, my small collection of under 350

Archived