Ninja In The Dragon's Den- Korean Version DVD

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

has any one seen this I was reading on ricky bakers facebook that's its like a whole different movie when you watch it they cut out scenes and replaced it with new scenes with Korean actors so the movie is different and ending this is crazy I seen them on ebay for $40 and some one on kfc was selling a copy for $50

LETS TALK NINJA IN THE DRAGON'S DEN KOREAN VERSION WHATS YOUR OPINION ON THIS?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BiggWill1988

Its funny i was watching this movie yesterday before i saw this article, i would love to see the korean version didnt know there was a version with different scenes

BiggWill1988

Awesome, thanks for the link, I think im definetly going to have to buy it, have you seen it? and if so what did you think of that version

shaolin swords

personally i did not see it just seems too weird for me they actually took scenes out and replaced it with scenes with korean actors and took out a whole other scenes in the movie its funny and crazy to me that they did this but if you buy it will let me know how it was thanks :smile

legendarycurry
Awesome, thanks for the link, I think im definetly going to have to buy it, have you seen it? and if so what did you think of that version

No problem :smile I haven't seen it except for this short clip

only video I could find of it. Looks kinda "Made For TV" and there is not much info in the description but I think this might be it

legendarycurry
It does look very Made for TV after watching the clip

The thing about this uploader rrden is that sometimes his video titles are not the titles of the films or Tv series themselves but instead just a description of what he sees n the video. This could just be a Korean TV series clip that reminded him of NITDD or it could be a clip from the actual film.

Hard to tell really, the made for TV look makes me doubt it but since I've never seen the Korean version i can't really say that this is 100% it or not :smile

Archived