Which Is Your Favorite Venom, And Why?

SMK

Which is your favorite Venom, and why?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Venom, and why?

• Scorpion
    • Toad
    • Snake
    • Lizard
    • Centipede
    • 6th Venom

This question has been posed many times over on other forums, Facebook groups, etc., but since I don't think it's been posted here, I felt we should definitely get it posted and have our say.

So, Pick Your Poison!

Choose your favorite in the poll, then leave a comment if you'd like, to explain why.

post-2-144199714854_thumb.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

On the forum at kungfucinema.com, I mentionned that my fav' could be Snake. But I also like Centipede and Toad a lot... Damn this is a tough choice. :swearing

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Centipede. I love everything about his character: his kung fu style is vicious. His manner is brusk, his clothes are cool :tongueout and he lasts longer than any other villain in the film. A fun, wicked character and one who made me appreciate villains just a bit more. I would never want to cross him as his many ways of killing are quite nasty.

I do like Lizard and Toad as well, but for me, it's Centipede all the way.

Without a doubt,Number #4 Lizard was my favorite.He fooled the slickest member out of them all who was the scorpian who couldn't figure out who he really was even though he was acquainted with the Toad.Not to mention he was capable of holding his own against any other member by himself.He was smart to assume the role of a policeman as a means of gathering information,staying under the radar,and pursuing justice all the while.He also had the coolest mask and method of training in my opinion.The Centipede is my 2nd favorite because he didn't give a damn about who he killed if it served his best interest and he didn't care who knew about his relation to the clan because he liked being who he was and didn't hesitate to fight whenever and wherever.The Toad is my Third fav because he was loyal and tenacious with a sense of nobility.He was also fearless before and after his kung fu was broken.His spirit couldn't be broken though.And he loved a good fight.Whatta guy.

i got love for all of them sorry bro could not pick :smile

I can't choose, I like each of them in different ways

Here's a few rap music video tributes for each Venom(This is for you 7blows!! :rockon )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgcq3RFuE64Snake

Lizard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiiNxhnJmOIScorpion

Centipede

Toad

The last Venom

When I first got into them it was Lo Meng and Phillip Kwok.

Now I like all of them quite a bit but my favorite is Chiang Sheng, 6th student. He is versatile (although maybe not as versatile as Kwok), great acrobatics, and he is genuinely funny.  Actually, I think he is usually overlooked when it comes to Shaws comedic MA guys.

ironically, he started out as my least favorite, haha.

Philip Kwok 

For one, one of my favorite Shaw Brothers actors, he was the eldest and wisest. Now tell me wall crawling would not be fun. lol 

RZA.png

Omni Dragon

I voted for Lizard. On the basis of Phillip Kwok, the action actor and choreographer.

As a style I do like the kicks of the Scorpion. I'm not too sure who I'd like best in terms of a character from THE FIVE VENOMS.

I like all of them, but I have a preference for Chiang Sheng, exactly for the same reasons as the ones given by Paimeifist in a post above.

I also like Sun Chien for his kicks and Kuo Chui for his fights and also his humour...I can't choose, actually !! " But still ",I voted for Chiang Sheng...

Chu Liu Hsiang

I voted for Lo Meng but it's in fact a tie with Kuo Chue and Chiang Sheng. Oh well gotta love them all!

Archived