Any Martial Arts Music Vids To Share?

legendarycurry

legendarycurry

hey everyone

below are a few of the martial arts movie music vids I've made on my youtube accounts. if you have any vids of your own or just some other cool ones you like, I thought it could be fun to discuss and share them here. Note: When making these I did not have the best editing programs (or skills lol)

In The Line Of Duty 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkruy44Rl-4

Eastern Condors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUESYu9_fZc

Royal Warriors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLU3msMIEYc

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
legendarycurry

Thanks, I've used Pat Benatar for several videos :smile . sorry about the video playyback issue, I was certain I had allowed embeddement of videos on all videos on my channels. That old school respect vid is awesome for sure.

Very nice. Great job. Pat Benatar, :thumbsup

This has always been a favorite video of mine.

Secret Executioner

Wanna make some vids (got a youtube account but I haven't uploaded anything so far), but I'm limited as far as time and skills go. Will try something (probably some montage to a song) with Windows Movie Maker some time. :movie

Jim Kelly/ Wutang mix video:

Nice video man. Thanks for posting. Btw Will, just a tip, if you want the actual video to display within the post, just highlight the compete url of the video, then click on the video button in the editor. That's it. :movie

Secret Executioner
Make sure to post back here when you do get a chance to make a vid SE! Have fun with it.

Certainly, man. Oh, BTW... Here it is. :tongueout

It was made using a not-so great looking .avi file of the movie and it was edited with Windows Movie Maker, so it's clearly not the best ever... But still, I'm rather pleased with this, so enjoy. :rockon

Certainly, man. Oh, BTW... Here it is. :tongueout

It was made using a not-so great looking .avi file of the movie and it was edited with Windows Movie Maker, so it's clearly not the best ever... But still, I'm rather pleased with this, so enjoy. :rockon

Great job man. My only tip, is to not show any scenes where they are talking, especially with this type of music. :smile The action should be non stop. :punch

Secret Executioner

I'll trip and make the next one "less talk, more walk". :tongueout

On a sidenote, I'm making one for The Snake too, but the song I chose initially for this one was too slow compared to his moves, so I had to find something else. :swearing

shaolin swords

SE good job on the vid bro

and will the jim kelly tribute was also good love the music that track is one of my fav off the ghostface iron man album

Hei Meigui

I saw the Jackie Chan Wong Fei Hung video but I love this fan created video of the original Cantonese language version with George Lam. Its great because it has the pinyin lyrics also.

I saw the Jackie Chan Wong Fei Hung video but I love this fan created video of the original Cantonese language version with George Lam. Its great because it has the pinyin lyrics also.

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Secret Executioner

And here's the Snake video:

Made using the same .avi file and Windows Movie Maker, and I got some trouble finding a song that wouldn't be too long or too slow. But I'm rather happy with the result here, especially in the second half. :happy

shaolin swords

it was not my type of music style lol :coveredlaugh but great video and great job on doing it :smile

Archived