Kung fu movie images for my CD album cover

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

im about to press up a 100 cds of my cd named sword stained with royal blood its a ep a small project 6 tracks 3 songs and the instrumental to the songs

if any one has any images from any kung fu movies that you think would fit the album please post them in this thread thanks

peace

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

Isn't there a movie called Sword Stained With Royal Blood ? IIRC, it's a Shaw Bros production.

Personally, I'd see a warrior brandishing a sword with blood on it. Maybe something from a Shaw Bros wuxia ?

shaolin swords

yes there is one is shaw brothers from back in the days and one from the 90s but the meaning to the ep has nothing to do with the movies :sad

I was thinking on going with the shaolin vs wu tang poster artwork don't know tho :smile

shaolin swords

abbot nice image that's something a long the lines am looking for but about to search one armed swords man images to see what I can find looking for a image in shaolin vs wutang movie where adam cheng is training or fighting people when he was in the middle of the yin yang symbol but cant find it

and I tried to upload a image for the album cover just to see if I can do it on the cdbaby website where I want to press up the copies with but it said the filetype was not allowed but am not going to stop trying I was probably doing something wrong man this is going to be a bitch to do

peace

Archived