Ho Chung Tao

SMK

Ho Chung Tao displays some super style, in a scene from Bruce Against Supermen(1975).

k5b8c-JRP1P4H2P7N-Full-Image_GalleryBack

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Killer Meteor

Love that fight. Ernest Curtis was a great antagonist, if only they hadn't dubbed him with what appears to be a Melvyn Hayes impersonator trying to affect Foghorn Leghorn.

• Like 2

Ho Chung-Tao & Lung Fei, end up on a poster promoting an actual BL movie.

160897061_--dragon-1972-orig-movie-poste

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

bruceleeclones
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:17 PM, DragonClaws said:

Some-one been reading this thread🙂

Lol, nope, it's my picture of the same magazine.  

cinemart.jpg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bruceleeclones said:

Lol, nope, it's my picture of the same magazine.  

Thanks for sharing it online @bruceleeclones.

Ho Chung Tao, goes into Bruce Lee mode, in this mixed styles challenge match, from He's a Legend; He's a Hero(1976) a.k.a The Dragon Lives.

Can anyone I-D his opponent?.

jlk71-MX5Y9Z7KM43-Full-Image_GalleryBack

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bruceleeclones said:

He's credited as Ernest Curtis.   I recently did an interview with the lady who plays Linda Lee in this movie;

Thank you @bruceleeclones

I noticed a few different Western names on the HKMDB, I wasnt sure which one he was, if any.

How did you manage to track her down?, if you dnt mind me asking?, it cant be easy finding actors from some of these Bruceploitation film's. I'm not sure how they found such a close likeness to Linda Lee, for BL The Man The Myth(1976), released the same year as TDL.

• Like 1

bruceleeclones
1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

Thank you @bruceleeclones

I noticed a few different Western names on the HKMDB, I wasnt sure which one he was, if any.

How did you manage to track her down?, if you dnt mind me asking?, it cant be easy finding actors from some of these Bruceploitation film's. I'm not sure how they found such a close likeness to Linda Lee, for BL The Man The Myth(1976), released the same year as TDL.

I got in touch via social media.  It's a difficult task tracking these people down.   These films were made such a long time ago now, so a lot of the time they are a distant or forgettable memory for a lot of people.  I've been in touch with a lot of people over the years, some are happy to talk, others not so.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bruceleeclones said:

I got in touch via social media.  It's a difficult task tracking these people down.   These films were made such a long time ago now, so a lot of the time they are a distant or forgettable memory for a lot of people.  I've been in touch with a lot of people over the years, some are happy to talk, others not so.

Thanks for the feedback, it must be hard to recall events so long ago, especialy if it was just a way to pay the bill's.

Is there any print/version of Goodbye Bruce Lee His Last Game of Death(1975), that features the fight on the Pogoda stairs/entrance?.

The fight is featured on the back of this DVD cover, the centre image.

HoChungTao33.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

I remember Soul Brothers of Kung Fu (Last Strike) using Bill Conti's Rocky music. There were also two alternate endings to the film if I remember correctly. 

Spoiler

Carl Scott's character dies in one version; Carl Scott's character survives and Ku Feng's death is more graphic in the second version. 

• Like 2

Ho Chung Tao is ready for any challenge, in The Dragon Lives(1976) a.k.a He's a Legend, He's a Hero.

HoChungTao34.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

Rare-vintage-1970s-BRUCE-LEE-Li-DRAGON.j

If I'm not mistaken, I have the French version of this one.

Do you have screenshots of the inside and of the back cover in order to be sure, please ? If I remember well, there should be a poster of Angela Mao in her policewoman costume from Stoner on the back cover, but maybe I mistake this one with another one in which there was also something related to Stoner...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Do you have screenshots of the inside and of the back cover in order to be sure, please ? If I remember well, there should be a poster of Angela Mao in her policewoman costume from Stoner on the back cover, but maybe I mistake this one with another one in which there was also something related to Stoner...

The shot of Angela Mao, in her Police uniform, is featured inside the magazine, rather than on the back.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

So, there is another issue of the magazine where she is shown in a full page with the military salute (hand on her forehead) and in the same uniform. Does the above magazine shows the movie through several pictures as it was usually the case ?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

So, there is another issue of the magazine where she is shown in a full page with the military salute (hand on her forehead) and in the same uniform. Does the above magazine shows the movie through several pictures as it was usually the case ?

Those are the only images, from the magazine I have, I dont know just how much the French/English version varied that much?.

17 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

hose are the only images, from the magazine I have, I dont know just how much the French/English version varied that much?.

I checked my magazine, and the back cover is the picture of Angela I talked about, and inside the magazine, in addition to the page you show about Stoner, there are at least 2 or 3 double pages telling the story of the movie, plus a double page poster of Georges Lazenby in a fight from the movie.

I wanted to take some pictures to post them here, but my camera is " dead " and I don't have any smartphone or look alike mobile phone that can take pictures...

• Like 2

DragonClaws

These commercial breaks came from an old beta tape recording of EXIT THE DRAGON, ENTER THE TIGER as broadcast by KTLA on November 18th, 1979.

• Like 1