Ho Chung Tao

SMK

On 9/24/2018 at 4:56 PM, DragonClaws said:

I wasn't very keen on the film last time I saw it - in 2005, on a very blurry English dubbed VHS - but that trailer is awesome, espeically for its use of Issac Hayes' score from THREE TOUGH GUYS. Judging from the subtitles, was this a trailer for Vietnam?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Killer Meteor said:

I wasn't very keen on the film last time I saw it - in 2005, on a very blurry English dubbed VHS - but that trailer is awesome,

Agreed, when I picked up the Elstree Hill R0 U.K Bootleg, while it was UNCUT, it was so heavily cropped and faded, it was a chore to watch. That trialer, make it appear like a whole new movie. The British VHS and Theatrical prints were heavily cut.

1 hour ago, Killer Meteor said:

Judging from the subtitles, was this a trailer for Vietnam?

I'm not sure on that one @Killer Meteor, maybe someone else here can help you out?.

Anyone remember the fight shown on the back cover, featured on the image to the right?. The VHS cast and title, suggest this fim is actually Jackie Chans, New Fist Of Fury, that's some-how been given the Bruceploitation cover treatment?.

Goodbye BL His Last Game of Death(1975)a.k.a New Game Of Death.

HoChungTao1.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

I used to own a VHS release of a forgettable Filmark/IFD flick, that mis-leadingly had this image on the cover. In the pre-internet days, I thought I'd picked up a new Ho Chung Tao title, yet he was knowhere to be seen in the movie.

Image from the HKMDB.Com

HesaLegendHesaHero+1976-10-b.jpg

• Like 2

Ho Chung Tao and Chang Yi, come face to face in The Ming Patriots(1976).

HoChungTao3.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, shukocarl said:

Isn't that still from Edge of Fury?

Im not sure, which is why I put question mark next to the title, yet to see Edge of Fury, so cant comment on that one.