Your Top 3 Ninja Flicks

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

post your top 3 ninja movies old or new

here are mine

1.5 element ninjas

2.hereos of the east aka shaolin challenges ninja

3.revenge of the ninja

well 5 element ninja is the best ninja flick I ever seen classic fight the training and story line are just amazing heroes of the east besides his role in shaolin vs wu tang heroes of the east has to be his second to none best role he played classic flick and revenge of the ninja is about the first ninja flick I saw when I was a kid I know a lot of you would disagree with me but this is a great ninja flick and classic from start to end

LETS TALK NINJAS :clappinghands:smile

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

bro i totally for got about ninja in the dragons den shame on me :worried and I would have thrown in duel to the death but I consider that more of a swordplay flick then a ninja movie but it can go either way

Secret Executioner

Since it's obviously not about just Japanese Ninja movies, but Ninja films in general... Ninja Terminator is my favorite. Not sure about the other two so far, too many IFD and Filmark cut-and-splice flicks to choose from. :rofl

The top 3 ninja flicks would have to be Revenge of the ninja,Life of a ninja,and Yes five element ninja.I think the list should be extended to the top ten ninja flicks instead of just three.

Archived