kung fu tv series

weier78

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, due to money reasons, series last a bit longer than movies, so a shift of sorts for the time being

there are plenty of movies that I want to get and see, but series also good to spend time with the family...

shaolin swords

just to point one thing out alot of these kung fu series don't come with English subs so watch out when you order on less you can speak Chinese

I really don't have any series to recommend you I would suggest start off with the adam cheng tv series there are a lot of them but only a few come with English subs you are going to find a lot of good series to buy with no subs it sucks that's the main reason I stopped searching for tv series no subs you should be good with any adam cheng series

good luck

Not to sure about tv series...but theres countless kung fu movies from china ...not dubbed in english...has subtitles....ill try to find a link

legendarycurry

I recommend "The Real Kung Fu" starring Yuen Biao. Yuen Biao reprises his role of Leung Jaan from "Prodigal Son" other cast members include Leung Kar Yan and Gordon Liu.

Also "Wing Chun" starring Nicholas Tse, Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao,

Both of these should be available with English subs.

The Donnie Yen shows "Fist Of Fury" and "Kung Fu Master" can be entertaining too, the Kung Fu Master series features characters like Yim Wing Chun, Pai Mei and Donnie Yen as Hung Hei Kwun, Lo Lieh has a role in this one

. The Fist Of Fury series has Donnie Yen as Chen Zen and Eddie Ko as Fok Yuen Gap, and people like Hung Yan Yan and Kim Maree Penn show up in fight scenes. I shoud warn you though, both of these series feature a whole lot of undercrancking, and Donnie's portrayal of Chen Zen feels a bit too "Bruceploitationy" for my tastes.

For a free option I recommend "Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist" on Youtube, web series about the Street Fighter videogame characters.

I Hope you'll find a show you'll like. :smile

Archived