Jackie Chan oldies

weier78

Just wondering if a dvd company has released Jackie Chan's "To Kill With Intrigue" and "Fantasy Mission Force", good quality picture, with chinese language and english subtitles?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
legendarycurry

There are discs available on ebay that claim to be uncut with cantonese audio for "Intrigue" though they feel rather bootleggy. I know that a german company called Splendid put out an uncut version of the film but I can't confirm if it had German only subs. I recommend browsing amazon , ebay etc.

I have found nothing that indicates an original version of "Fantasy" in circulation. The forums have a Buy/Trade section maybe someone there can help you out?

good luck! :smile

There's a remastered(!) version of Fantasy Mission Force from Malaysia, I believe it has English subtitles. It's supposed to have Cantonese audio, instead of the original Mandarin though.

But as long as your criteria is just Chinese with English subs there's no reason to complain :smile

To Kill With Intrigue, yeah, it has gotten the Fortune Star treatment and has been released in several countries. I'm not aware of any English subtitled releases yet though.

I know there was an older American release that was meant to be subtitled, but I can't comment on the quality.

Archived