Elimination Pursuit

BiggWill1988

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
legendarycurry

Hi

Happy to help with another question, The song is sung by Jiang Ying (江音) The song is called 浪子快刀 which according to google translate means "Sharp knife prodigal son" here is a link to the song on youtube

as you seem to be a pearl Chang fan you might also like this link http://softfilm.blogspot.se/search/label/Pearl%20Chang%20Ling it is something of a Pearl Chang fansite that includes translated articles about her from old film magazines, art projects related to Pearl and a full annoted filmography and more. I believe the blogger here is also involved with the Pearl Chang podcasts I linked to you in another thread here.

hope this helped :smile

Hi thanks for the info!, I listening to the 2 part Infernal Brains podcast on Pearl Chang Ling last night. It was a really good listen, i listened to there episode on Polly Shang Kuan too, which was also good. When i listening to the part 1 of the Pear Cheung Ling podast episode last night, i heard the guy Durian Dave say that he has the Soft Film blogspot, then i went over there and read all the articles.

Hi

Happy to help with another question, The song is sung by Jiang Ying (江音) The song is called 浪子快刀 which according to google translate means "Sharp knife prodigal son" here is a link to the song on youtube

as you seem to be a pearl Chang fan you might also like this link http://softfilm.blogspot.se/search/label/Pearl%20Chang%20Ling it is something of a Pearl Chang fansite that includes translated articles about her from old film magazines, art projects related to Pearl and a full annoted filmography and more. I believe the blogger here is also involved with the Pearl Chang podcasts I linked to you in another thread here.

hope this helped :smile

legendarycurry,

Do you mind if I use the song you listed here for Elimination Pursuit in a upcoming Sounds From The Chamber? I will of course credit you for listing the song here in the forum. If you know any other songs that have been featured in martial arts movies, and don't mind sharing the info, please email me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. :thumbsup

Archived