Need Help ID'ing Random Movie

BiggWill1988

Theres one old school kung fu movie, I would say that came out in the 1970's. That i need help on what the name is. I am going to provide a description. I know its not the best description cause this could probably describe a billion movies, but ill try my best. Ive been searching for this movie since 2006 when i first saw it. In 2006 I went to my friends house and he had 10 people there i was also friends with and we were watching Kung Fu HD. I remember he put it on and the movie that was showing all the fights were taking place in a forrest and the bad guys were killing women and children. I remember there was one kid in the movie before he got killed he was a big part of the movie he had alot of scenes. Another part of the movie that sticks out for me is I remember one of the good guys in the movie, he had long black hair and a beard, He comes on the scene and sees hiis friend was killed. He walks up his friend who has a blade sticking out him lying there dead, And he says with a serious voice, showing no emotion "Are you alright" That stuck out for me because of how poor the dubbing was. Thats all i remember about it, i posted this hoping that maybe someone would know what im talking about, lol.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived