Bulky Venom

BiggWill1988

Does anyone know the name of the Venom Mob member that is the bulkiest of the Venoms, the other Venoms are fighting him in the movie Crippled Avengers, thats the best way i know how to describe him.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, most definitely Lo Meng.

Love your avatar BiggWill1988. I have so many great memories with Tekken 2 and Playstation. I really miss those days sometimes. Welcome to the forum btw, I appreciate the support and participation.

^ Thanks, I love Tekken also. I was in elementary school when Tekken 2 came out. I remember playing it at Toys R Us then later buying it and playing it at my house all day.

legendarycurry

Lo Meng is certainly the bulkiest out of all of the venoms so your question might have been answered, however you mentioned the other venom's fighting him, so I thought maybe you might be referring to Lu Feng? Lu Feng is the villain of the piece with arm gauntlets that face off against the crippled heroes in the end. Lo Meng is the deaf crippled avenger and Lu Feng is the villainous armless son of Chen Kuan Tai if that helps you identify them. :)

legendarycurry

ahh, I see. The actor that is showing of his "Iron Body" and having the venoms take him on as a group is named Yeung Hung. This is a link to Yeung Hung's Hkcinemagic page, where if you scroll down you can also find a picture of Yeung Hung from this film.http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/people.asp?id=3133.

He is not considered one of the venoms, he has however appeared in several venoms films that include: Magnificent ruffians, Five Deadly Venoms, Kid with the Golden Arm and more

Hope this helped :smile

Cool, Ive been wondering who that was for awjhile, so has my friend Dave he has been wondering for years. He is going to be very happy when i tell him.

Archived