please reccomend me some swordplay wuxia movies

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

im looking for a movie to watch/buy a swordplay action flick like duel to the death last hurrah for chivalry etc........if some one can recommend me some movies post some swordplay wuxia flicks in here I would appreciate it THANKS

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks brother but I already got that and agree its a great flick :smile

I was going to ask which movies you've already seen or have, but I didn't because I know that it may be too much work. :smile

shaolin swords

am really looking for something serious bloody as possible good action and dark just a all around good flick

thanks for any info

From the Shaw Bros films, you should watch, "Magic Blade", "The Bat Without Wings" and "Clans Of Intrigue".

From the Shaw Bros films, you should watch, "Magic Blade", "The Bat Without Wings" and "Clans Of Intrigue".

All great suggestions. Thanks for joining the forum BTW! :thumbsup

shaolin swords

thanks for the suggesting weier and welcome to the forum I been meaning on buying the bat without wings for a while now I think tho am going to buy a copy soon I have clans of intrigue some where I think its in the ti lung box set I bought a couple of years ago but did not watch it yet and magic blade I did not like that much when I saw it :sad

Archived