Where's The Best Place To Buy Fortune Star DVDs?

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

besides the regular website like dddhouse buyoyo etc........what are the best websites to buy fortune star dvds looking to build up my collection

thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well this website THE BAD PANDA SHOP has the biggest collection of fortune star dvd on there website 15 pages of fortune star dvds but the prices are kind of high heres the link if any one else is interested in them

http://www.badpandashop.com/collections/fortune-star

Thanks for sharing the link. Are there any titles in particular that you are interested in?

shaolin swords

well I found a couple of them on dddhouse that am going to be placing a order for am going to order 3dvds 1 vcd

they all have these instock at bad panda shop but the prices are kind of high had my eyes on 2 fortune star dvds I want over there THE HURRICANE witch is 25 dollars and THE LOOT witch is 35 dollars close to 40 bucks for one dvd but might buy them soon any way

IF ANY ONE KNOW OF ANY OTHER PLACES PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS :)

shaolin swords

I just emailed dddhouse and they said the fortune star legendary collection dvds do not come with slip cases so I guess am not going to be placing that order for dddhouse but am in talks with a seller from amazon that might have slip cases with the dvds so am crossing my fingers on this but this sucks from what I know of the first run only came with slip cases the second run no slip cases :sad

thankyouforfu
well I found a couple of them on dddhouse that am going to be placing a order for am going to order 3dvds 1 vcd

they all have these instock at bad panda shop but the prices are kind of high had my eyes on 2 fortune star dvds I want over there THE HURRICANE witch is 25 dollars and THE LOOT witch is 35 dollars close to 40 bucks for one dvd but might buy them soon any way

I've been wanting to check out THE LOOT myself...

shaolin swords

has any one order from THE BAD PANDA SHOP do there fortune star dvds come with slip cases for the legendary collection fortune star

has any one order from THE BAD PANDA SHOP do there fortune star dvds come with slip cases for the legendary collection fortune star

Sorry, I have not even heard of it until you mentioned it.

shaolin swords

I was going to order from them but the whole issue of no slip cases for the dvds is a problem for me am not going to send 25-35 dollars for a dvd and not come with slip cases

so if any one has order from there and has any info on that I would appreciate it

thanks

Sorry, I have not even heard of it until you mentioned it.

shaolin swords

just got a email back from the seller on amazon I think its the same guy from the bad panda shop but any way they do not come with slip cases this sucks so far no luck dddhous no slip cases the amazon seller no slip cases :sad

I just emailed dddhouse and they said the fortune star legendary collection dvds do not come with slip cases so I guess am not going to be placing that order for dddhouse but am in talks with a seller from amazon that might have slip cases with the dvds so am crossing my fingers on this but this sucks from what I know of the first run only came with slip cases the second run no slip cases :sad

Archived