Who Or What Became Classic To You With Limited Screen Time?

Omni Dragon

Who or what be became classic to you with so little?

I was just thinking about "Silver & Gold Tiger" favourite film characters are only in KUNG-FU OF EIGHT DRUNKARDS for 2-3 minutes (which means they are incredibly impressive or I'm incredibly odd) the reason mainly is cos their a combination of my 2 favourite type of Kung Fu Film Character White Haired Master or Fox Villains & Fighting Pairs(if your not sure what I mean by this watch this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpuEmsS2dTk(cos I'm the only person I've heard or read using this term lol)

My whole current avatar/signature might be full of this sort of thing lol, Top left that "武" meaning Martial from FIST OF FURY it not really a big thing in the film & I'm not sure it's in there very long. Below that the hand sign from FIVE SHAOLIN MASTERS Also "319" is from FSM both are the contact code's & used a fair bit in the film & are important but I feel that the hand sign should almost be as iconic to Kung Fu Film Fan's as the Vulcan salute is to STAR TREK Fan's. I would say the yellow carpet but person or thing with a film career of over 30 films does seem so little to me lol.

Those where examples lol but what I'm trying to say(it's not always clear when it's from me lol, I must be the master of the odd threads lol) is there any actor or other thing's that are featured briefly in a film but they have become classic or ionic for you?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived