Dream Fights?

Omni Dragon

The fights that never where that, you would have seen?

Off the top of my head I was thinking maybe Hwang Jang Lee vs Bruce Lee, Lau Kar Leung vs Bruce Lee, Maybe almost fight of Bolo vs Bruce would have been good. Yuen Clan vs the Venoms.

Has there every been a thread like this? Seems like the sort of question that would be asked, though saying that I haven't given it much thought myself.

I asked the same question on FLK:http://flkcinema.com/posts.php?forumId=2&roomId=6888&limit=13&page=1 & KeungKau said "the seven little fortunes(Yuen Clan) Vs the Venoms " which made me think Seven Little Fortunes vs Yuen Clan(as in Simon Yuen Siu Tin son's)

Also started to think of Fighting Pairs I would love to see even just as characters Silver & Gold Tiger(Ma Yue Fung as & Lung Siu Fei) vs Twin swords(Meng Hoi & Chin Yuet Sang) in WARRIORS TWO. I'd like to just see more Silver & Gold Tiger lol

The Deaf & Blind man team(Brandy Yuen & Addy Sung) in CRYSTAL FIST vs the CRIPPLED AVENGERS

& any of these go against each or really:

[bBvideo 620,385]

[/bBvideo]

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, very good tribute right there hehe and on the sound of Rob Base and Dj EZ-Rock.... hehe could not be better!!

Anyway, very good topic hehe..... I think I would love to see Sammo Hung vs Jet Li..... I dont think we ever saw these 2 on a fight......

And as you mentionned, any fight involving Bruce Lee would be great..... that said, what was the name of the movie where Bruce Lee actually fights Hwang Jang Lee ??? there was one right ?? I cant remember which one it was or even if I am correct......

By the way, its funny that you mentionned Crystal Fist, because I just found out about that movie and I was talking about it on another topic.... did not see it yet, but I will watch it very soon hopefully.

wow, very good tribute right there hehe and on the sound of Rob Base and Dj EZ-Rock.... hehe could not be better!!

Thanks, I mostly chose that song cos I was playing GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS at the time I made that video.

Anyway, very good topic hehe..... I think I would love to see Sammo Hung vs Jet Li..... I dont think we ever saw these 2 on a fight......

They've been in the same film but I can't remember them ever squaring off.

And as you mentionned, any fight involving Bruce Lee would be great..... that said, what was the name of the movie where Bruce Lee actually fights Hwang Jang Lee ??? there was one right ?? I cant remember which one it was or even if I am correct......

As far as I know they never did. HJL has had fights against clones/impersonators. The real Bruce fought Whang In Shik in THE WAY OF THE DRAGON & it was planned they fight again in THE GAME OF DEATH like his Master Chi Hon Joi(which was caught on film) the reason I bring Whang In Shik & Chi Hon Joi is cos there Korean like HJL & Hapkido practitioners which like Taekwondo(HJL style) evolved from Taekkyeon.

By the way, its funny that you mentionned Crystal Fist, because I just found out about that movie and I was talking about it on another topic.... did not see it yet, but I will watch it very soon hopefully.

Its good from what I remember Simon Yuen plays the DRUNKEN MASTER like Old Master & Billy Chong the Young Student. I think its usually great to see the Old Master & Young Student relationship in Fu Films especially if it's Simon Yuen as The Old Master.

ok I see, thanks for the information..... My memories of Bruce Lee movies are really fading because its been almost a good 10 years that I did not rewatch any....... I think I should rewatch some of them....hehe and you got me hyped to see THE WAY OF THE DRAGON again !!!

and as you said, its so good to see movies with old master and student relationships and with Simon Yuen its always soooo good.

Archived