Dub your mama!

jobloski

I love English dub in kung fu movies! Yes, even the bad dubbing. I was wondering though that since a lot of the same voice actors are used has there ever been interviews with the dubbers? Do they go in with a bottle of rum and a spliff and just have fun?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omni Dragon

I don't think any of them have been directly interviewed about doing dubs....I can't promise anything but I've got an email address for someone who use to do dub & I'm going to see if there will to answer some questions, I did try before with I think Omni Productions or another company & the only response was they confirmed they use to do dubs.

You might like this thread on here:

http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=262

shaolin swords

very interesting james keep us up dated on the emails see if you can get any answers

Omni Dragon
very interesting james keep us up dated on the emails see if you can get any answers

Of course, I was thinking if they will answer questions then I'll ask people of the forums if they have any questions.

Omni Dragon

It's in the thread. It looks like the website name has changed from darkmaze.com to neonharbor.com since @Pai Mei's post.

Thanks for checking though, @DragonClaws.

Archived