Bolo's no look style of kung fu

jobloski

I am a big fan of Bolo Yang Sze. It amazes me how he is so quick considering how big he is. Also while fighting he looks away like he is fighting blind or just that damn good. Check out Writing Kung fu or The Fists, the Kicks and Evils for some great Bolo action!

6h3rlt.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a big fan of Bolo Yang Sze. It amazes me how he is so quick considering how big he is. Also while fighting he looks away like he is fighting blind or just that damn good. Check out Writing Kung fu or The Fists, the Kicks and Evils for some great Bolo action!

6h3rlt.jpg

That No Look style of his is indeed cool. Great film recommendations btw. I will be featuring a song actually from Writing Kung Fu in a future Sounds From The Chamber update.

shaolin swords

I always liked the way bolo fights in his movies he is really good in tiger claw when he is using tiger style thru the whole movie

Omni Dragon
That No Look style of his is indeed cool. Great film recommendations btw. I will be featuring a song actually from Writing Kung Fu in a future Sounds From The Chamber update.

I've been meaning to watch that film. I look forward to it being in the Sound Chamber, I don't really care much for music other than from Kung Fu Films & Video Games(especially 8bit, 16bit)

Archived