Guess what I'll be doing as part of a school project ?!

Secret Executioner

Secret Executioner

As part of an expression class at the university we have to do oral reports and the central theme is "hope".

Considering what I heard in the documentary Bruce Lee: The Immortal Dragon regarding Bruce Lee's life, the way he learnt MA and the origins of Jeet-Kun-Do I figured that discussing martial arts and more specifically Bruce Lee - focusing on aspects of his life, on Jeet-Kun-Do and on some of his movies such as Fist Of Fury or the original draft for Game Of Death - could be interesting. I have mentionned this to my teacher today and guess what ? It's fine with her and she likes the idea of "selfhope" that could be brought up with this subject. :happy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a great idea and subject to do your report on. Very cool your teacher thought it was ok as well. It definitely sounds interesting, good luck with it.

Secret Executioner

Thanks guys. :thumbsup I'll let you know how it goes and I guess it should be quite interesting indeed.

Very cool your teacher thought it was ok as well.

Definitely. I tried my best to explain how Bruce Lee would connect to the main topic but it seems like it was already fine before I finished explaining the connection. :smile

Secret Executioner

The report finally took place a few hours ago and it went fine, though I wish I had had more time because I had to hurry the end of my report. :worried On the other hand there is so much interesting stuff to say about The Dragon that it's hard to ignore parts of his life.

Anyway I heavily discussed Jeet-Kune-Do and The Game Of Death. I also mentionned a Chuck Norris fact. :tongueout

3pw76w.jpg

Secret Executioner
thats cool :smile thanks for sharing that with us

No problem man. :cool My teacher told me she really liked my presentation and my fellow classmates seemed very interested as well.

Archived