Random Shaw Thoughts...

AlexanderFu

I just saw the news that Alexander Fu Sheng was confirmed as the Father of his wifes daughter.

I thought that was really good to hear. Glad to here good news for a change, other than someone passing.

That's what I was thinking about as I am here in the chambers today/now.

what's on your minds?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

i mostly watch all shaws and some others but my random thoughts is i need to start watching more flicks i started off the year very slow.man when i was younger i used to watch so much kung fu movies its not even funny.i definitly need to start getting back to that.

peace

Secret Executioner

I really need to expend my Shaw collection. The only movie I have is Legend Of The Bat and there seem to be so many great Shaw Bros movies. :worried

I really need to expend my Shaw collection. The only movie I have is Legend Of The Bat and there seem to be so many great Shaw Bros movies. :worried

oh wow, yeah big time. get 2 work on that lol

AlexanderFu

Ling Yun is one of my favortite Shaw actors. He had 2 totally different types of roles - he had the modern love story type role (Was he in Susanna?) and the type of role he played so well in 'Death Duel', 'Killer Clans, & 'Legend of the Bat', etc....

He was really good in his Chor Yuen roles & I can't forget the small but very powerful role he played in

'The Proud Youth' - that is really a great piece of work. He is so underrated.

Excellent actor & good with a Sword & all that stuff.

Archived