Who is the greatest?

Omni Dragon

Who is the greatest person who's been involved in KF/MA films? If an individual is possible?

Who do you guy's think? Maybe list who best certain skills?(maybe hard to say due to styles)

I was think maybe Sammo as he's been a good Actor, Action acting, Director, amazing Action Director. In the Swordplay's, Bashers, Shapes, New Wave & 21st Century. I personally Don't like the all of the comedy though. He may not be the best partially anything maybe AC but he seems to have good all round skills.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammo is actually a good choice, and deserves to be recognized as possibly the "greatest" for all the reasons you named. For an All-around contribution, yes, Sammo is a good choice. If choosing just 1 person based on a certain contribution to the genre, you could pick Chang Cheh as a director, Yuen Wo Ping as a choreographer, Sammo for an overall, etc.. must think more on this.

shaolin swords

if this was for directors i would say chang cheh hands down but for actors or actress i really cant say like for swordplay flicks you can say ti lung or adam cheng for like the shaolin flicks you can say gordon liu and for comedy sammo or jackie chan but for all around i cant really call it

Who is the greatest?

Shonuff, Shogun of Harlem.

He is also the meanest, baddest and prettiest.

the sentimental swordsman

For me, the greatest is "the sifu" Liu chia liang, it's the best choreographer, outstanding filmography!

Archived