Pai Mei invincible a part from certain times of day?

Omni Dragon

Before I saw EXECUTIONERS FROM SHAOLIN I listen to Bey on a cometary for one of the Tai Seng KUNG MASTER TV series DVDs & IIRC he said that Pai Mei invincible a part from certain times of day now that made be think Pai Mei was the ultimate villain ever if you follow the idea of for a villain to great challenge for the hero to over come the villain has to be more powerful than the hero can possibly imagine & seem the almost impossible task & being invincible would mean impossible for the hero to beat but if the villain was invincible most of the time then the is a very slight possibly of beating him then.

I don't think the film actually say it he's invincible a part from certain times of day but it could be interpret as that.

Here's the subs:

efs.jpg

efs2.jpg

efs3.jpg

& the dub says it pretty similarly though it says "only then can you kill him" at the end

IMO I think its most probably means that Hung Hsi Kuan(Chen Kuan Tai) would never be powerful enough to kill Pai Mei(Lo Lieh) a part at "between 1 p.m.to 3 p.m."

Or maybe less likely Pai Mei is invincible a part from "between 1 p.m.to 3 p.m." & can not be killed another time.

I know this is probably a silly post that I may have answered myself by saying what I think is the most probable answers but I like to know your opinions? As it has been bothering be for a while.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great post SGD, in the film Executioners From Shaolin, what time of the day was he actually killed? It was not noted in the film?

Im clutching at faded memories, but doesnt the sun keep being shown as if to say the time is being monitored in that final showdown?

would go & check...but it late & Im lazy

There is no mention or visual showing(sundial) of time in the end fight it was shown in one of the earlier with Pai Mei but not the end fight.

Archived