what christmas kung fu dvd gifts did you get this year

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

happy holidays to all so christmas is gone just wondering what every body got for christmas dvds posters etc.....heres some dvds i got this year

8 diagram pole fighter

shaolin prince

5 element ninja

avenging eagle

lady hermit

heroes of the east

bells of death

house of traps

2 champions of shaolin

come to think of it i made out pretty good this year with kung fu movies how did yall do

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

r they presents 2 ones self? ;)

I dont have anyone that would be that thoughtful, my only kung fu related gift I received was to be left in peace so as to sleep, eat, & drink as I felt fit for the day :) hence there was a LOT of sleep

I did not receive ANY kung fu movies or anything kung fu related for Christmas. But to be honest, I have more kung fu movies just waiting to be watched than I probably will ever have time for anyways.

(and I keep getting more and more ... it is an addiction)

(and I keep getting more and more ... it is an addiction)

^I know this one all too well :rockon

My gift to myself was the 007 50th anniversary collection...& a case of Lucky beer

mi-so-lucky-beer-dxcel-beijing-shanghai-china.jpg

shaolin swords

revenge........yes i guess you can say presents you gave your self too like if you got money from some 1 and spent it on dvds or what ever

because thats what i did the money i got i spent it on those kung fu dvds and some other stuff i did not really get them as gifts i got money then bought dvds :smile:rockon

peace

hey hey.... I did not buy any dvd or made any gift to myself because I offered me loads of movies all this year and still gotta so many of them waiting on the table....

but I was lucky enough to get a good friend of mine who made me a gift kung fu related hehe.... look at the picture.... so I cant complain..... this year was awesome for me because since I joined this forum, I knew about soooo many movies that I never heard of, like a lot of independent movies and so many shaw brothers movies also..... not to mention the list of venoms movies that SMK gave me and I was able to get them all.... and I can really say that I loved ALL the venoms movies now.... so all in all it was an awesome year for my kung fu pleasure....

Thanks to you all big brothers..... you are the best kung fu connection and source of knowledge I ever had and I consider this as my best Christmas gift !!

So I just take this opportunity to make this post and wish you all PEACE, LOVE and HEALTH to yourselves and your friends and families aswell.

Peace !

post-27579-144199714359_thumb.jpg

IP MAN 2(got & watched the 1st IP MAN on xmas day last so it was nice to watch it again this year.) THE LEGEND IS BORN IP MAN, SHAOLIN(2011) MAGNIFICENT WARRIORS, FLASH POINT, CRIPPLED AVENGERS(my 2nd dvd of that lol) BORN TO FIGHT(2004) & SHA PO LANG(KILL ZONE).

& maybe JADE EMPIRE counts.

Archived