they should make a 5 deadly venoms dvd box set

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

after all these years im so suprised that they never came out with a five deadly venoms dvd box set.i think dragon dynasty or some body should make 1.i remember i couple of years ago the guy at the five deadly venoms fan site venomsfan was selling a i think 12 disc box set of the 5 deadly venoms.i been trying to get intouch with him to see if his still selling them but had no luck even posted about it on his forum on his website.

some company should come out with a 5 deadly venoms box set in honor of the venoms

what do yall think

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Venoms films boxset, OH YES, this of course is a great idea. Love it man.

I would definitely like to see this. Maybe include some collectors items as well, posters, masks, etc.

shaolin swords

that would be cool if some 1 did do a venoms box set and thru in some posters and stuff

abbot do you remember the guy from the venoms fan site website selling a 12 disc venoms box set in 2009 you know what im talking about??? he put every thing together him self i remember him e mailing me about it should of bought it when i had a chance

does any 1 know how the box set turned out would appreciate any info on this

thanks

shaolin swords

yes do you know what im talking about he put together a venom box set i just figured you know him because you both had kung fu website and forums lol

Archived