Which TV Shows Do You Watch?

SMK

Lately my TV watching has been picking up, due to the fact that a lot of the shows I watch, their new seasons have recently began. In no particular order, here is a list of current shows I am watching, and ones I will be watching once they return to TV.

Currently Watching:

The Walking Dead

Talking Dead

Comic Book Men

Sons of Anarchy

Modern Family

Arrow

666 Park Avenue

American Horror Storry

Shows I am ashamed of admitting that I watch:

The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Shows I am awaiting the return of:

Spartacus

Breaking Bad

Touch

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked which TV shows do you currently watch, meaning shows on the air now, if I asked which TV shows are your favorites of all time, OH MAN, I wouldn't know where to begin if it was TV shows of all time.. :smile

and Martin is definitely one of my ALL TIME favs as well.

shaolin swords

sorry about that bro should of read it better :smile

i really dont watch shows but if i had to mention 1 that i do watch i would have to say hawaii five 0

I asked which TV shows do you currently watch, meaning shows on the air now, if I asked which TV shows are your favorites of all time, OH MAN, I wouldn't know where to begin if it was TV shows of all time.. :smile

and Martin is definitely one of my ALL TIME favs as well.

Currently Watching (or Downloading):

Robot Chicken

Comic Book Men

Key & Peele

Totally Biased

Family Guy/American Dad/Cleveland Show

Simpsons

Bobs Burgers

Hell On Wheels

Any UFC/TUF/Bellator/etc...

2 Broke Girls

Australias Funniest Home Videos (although its only when I happen to come across it)

Justified

Futurama

Black Dynamite

Eastbound & Down

Warehouse 13

shows I am currently watching (well... downloading for me....) :

Treme

Dexter

The good wife

shows I am waiting the return of :

breaking bad

best show ever for me :

The Wire

now I gotta check the Martin you mentionned....

Just wanted to do an update on this, since so many things have changed since making the original post.

Shows I Currently Watch

Gotham

The Flash

Arrow

Better Call Saul

The Walking Dead

The Following

The 100

Bate's Motel

Shows I am awaiting the return of

Game of Thrones

Orange is the New Black

True Detective

Not much tv viewing in my household, with my daughter's in charge, but do like seeing 'Person Of Interest'.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Shows I Currently Watch:

Better Call Saul

The Walking Dead

The Good Wife (my wife had to beg me to try this, and she was spot-on... it's fantastic!

Survivor

The Slap

Secrets & Lies (The lead character's stupid antics are about to sink this for me though.)

American Crime

The Fall

Happy Valley

Orange is the New Black

Nurse Jackie

True Detective

Secret Executioner

Been checking out Gotham earlier this season, but I'm not a big fan, though I love the way The Penguin is done. If future Batman movies are to have this character I hope they can make the character as enjoyable and as interesting as he is in the show, cause it's really the biggest quality of this show - I enjoy the deranged grin, the strange walk, the temper and overall the very theatrical nature this character sometimes has. And for once, we see a Batman villain portrayed as smart in a non-comic book representation he's not just some funny looking guy with umbrellas, he can also plan ahead and knows how to manipulate people.

As far as shows I watch on a regular basis, the only one that would fit the list is Family Guy. I find the show suffered a strong drop in quality these past seasons, but I still watch on a regular basis (I sometimes skip episodes depending on the plot though).

I had to edit my post, as Bob reminded me of 2 shows I left off, Orange in the New Black and True Detective.

I do wish Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey were returning for season 2 of TD, but the new cast does seem interesting.

True Detective season 2 will star Colin Farrell as Ray Velcoro; Vince Vaughn as Frank Semyon; Rachel McAdams as Ani Bezzerides; Taylor Kitsch as Paul Woodrugh; Kelly Reilly as Jordan Semyon and Afemo Omilami as Police Chief Holloway.

Not much tv viewing in my household, with my daughter's in charge, but do like seeing 'Person Of Interest'.

I can understand that. The TV in our bedroom is constantly on Disney JR, Disney XD or Nick Jr, due to my 6 year old son. Every show I mentioned that I watch, I watch in bed, when my son and wife are asleep, on my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and earbuds. The resolution of my tablet is higher than that of my 1080P TV. I download all my shows, so I never have to deal with commercials. :smile

UPDATE!

Shows I enjoy watching:

The Walking Dead

Complications

Mr. Robot

Under The Dome

The Flash

Arrow

Game of Thrones

True Detective

Wayward Pines

Bates Motel

Gotham

Power

There are probably a few I'm forgetting, and there are some new shows I am looking forward in checking out.

Not a big TV fan,but I'm watching the last ship season 2,true detective season 2 and waiting on the walking dead and the spin off :smile

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

HANNIBAL!!!! So damn good. Each episode is movie quality, with Oscar worthy acting, writing, directing, and cinematography. Stunning sound design/music, and shockingly realistic make-up effects.

My wife and I tuned in to the first episode just to witness the trainwreck we were sure it would be, and were quickly blown away by it's awesomeness!

Why are you reading this instead of going right now to check it out? :nodding

HANNIBAL!!!! So damn good. Each episode is movie quality, with Oscar worthy acting, writing, directing, and cinematography. Stunning sound design/music, and shockingly realistic make-up effects.

My wife and I tuned in to the first episode just to witness the trainwreck we were sure it would be, and were quickly blown away by it's awesomeness!

Why are you reading this instead of going right now to check it out? :nodding

Some high praises from KFB, I'm definitely making a point to check out Season 1 Episode 1 tonight. I will post back here tomorrow on what I thought of it. :wink

Did you get to check it out SMK?

I forgot POWER was on last night, so that will be the first thing I watch tonight. After that if I'm still awake, I plan on checking out HANNIBAL!

Oh man, TRUE DETECTIVE was on tonight? I will have to bump that to the #2 slot!

Here's my turn after a very long absence.....

Shows I am currently watching or waiting for them to continue next season :

Wayward Pines

Better Call Saul (cant wait to see next season)

The Good Wife

The Flash

Ballers

The Brink

Sense 8

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

I'm pretty bad with television, even with all the good tv now, I do not watch. I still prefer movies.

I will watch the X-Files revival though (I hope they bring back Krycek!)

Archived