shaw brothers-wuxia stories boxset

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

http://www.dvdwarehouse.com.au/shaw-bro ... 05925.html i want to buy this box set but it was like 40 bucks to shipp to usa that would have been a 100 something in us dollars.i really want to buy the box set because it say the movie death duel is dubbed in english also have the movie twelve gold madellion in english dubbed always wanted to see that movie it looks like a really nice box set but the shipping price to the us is crazy.

does any body know where i can get this with a resonable shipping price because this is something i want to buy when i get some money

thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

just to mention i had my eye on this box set for a while now but evey where i look there either out of stock or the price for shipping is crazy

so even maybe some 1 has it on this forum if you will be willing to sell it has to be brand new in shrink wrap PM me and let me know thanks

shaolin swords

i wish i can find this at a reasonable shipping price because 40 dollars for shipping is crazy im definitly not paying that and this is the only place i can find it at :sad

Archived