Kung Fu Dreams?

Omni Dragon

The best dream I've had was going through the 36 Chambers with many of actors Gordon & background monks. I remember Hsiao Ho saying to an Abbot in charge of one of the Chambers(it was a bit like the eye chamber but used like Muk Yan Jong( wooden dummy) about how I'd got through the Chambers so fast it was not fair. The dream ended when I was about to take on the 18 Bronzemen but then the postman knocked on the door.

Also had dreams about the Shaw's yellow carpet(it was in a public park for unknown reasons) & being in Ching Dynasty style buildings or at least what they look like in the films.

Anyone had dreams based on Kung Fu Films?

http://hkmdb.com/db/images/movies/5989/SleepingFist+1979-6-b.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

we talked about this earlyer this year i had 1 dream that i was going to the shaolin to study kung fu i get to the temple they open up the doors all the monks are there with the abbot to greet me into the temple there all studying kung fu all diffenet styles of kung fu i took the first step into the temple and then the phone rang and woke me up lol.that about the best 1 i had it felt very real

I have only had a dream where I was cold, wet, and hungry waiting outside the temple trying not to fall asleep and it woke me up lol.

hehe I think I had some dreams in the past but I can never remember my dreams so well..... but anyway, sometimes when listening to music or smoking, I let my imagination go on and I always end up being a badass kung fu master with unbelievable skills or a badass breakdancer who dances the illest styles.... anyway... I just like to let my thoughts go and think about it..... I am more of an awaken dreamer hehe

I had a pretty interesting dream today actually first of all i was on a train & some ordinary looking men jumped out the window & where fighting on thick wires with buckets then the thick wires they were holding on to disappeared & thin wires where behind them you know like a 90’s wire fu film before they could cg it out, then i reconsidered they were using Shaolin Kung Fu & they changed into Chinese Shaolin Monks in the blue robes & where fighting wire fu style with obvious thin wires lol.

later in the same dream i went to a Kung Fu School & Gordon Liu was one of the Sifu’s i greeted him with the clenched fist with open hand gesture & was speaking in Cantonese though a part from Sifu it was all gibberish to me lol. But we got into the training & I was using the Jian(straight sword) & there was a man on a horse who fired an arrow at me but pull the sword of it’s scabbard(holder) like a Samurai with a Katana actually but then moved my hand left & right which chopped the arrow up but the arrow hovered in the air for a bit then when it hit the ground it smashed into 100’s of pieces.

Don't know if anyone really interested in my dreams but I had one where I was doing 'Bruceploitation' really the war cries & big hooks like Bruce you those big ones that show up well on camera.

Archived