Favourite floor of THE GAME OF DEATH Pagoda?

Omni Dragon

Favourite floor of THE GAME OF DEATH Pagoda?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite floor of THE GAME OF DEATH Pagoda?

• Dan Inosanto(Eskrima)
    • Chi Hon-Joi(Hapkido)
    • Kareem Abdul Jabbar(Unknown)

39 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

I caught Game of Death(1978) shortly after Bruce Lee: The Legend(1984). Even the cut version of Legend, featured the opening kail/bamboo portion of the fight scene featuring Dan Inosanto. Before I knew about the censors cuts, I was baffled as to why Inosanto's character just vanishes from the 1978 film.

Yes !!! same here. Am I misremembering this or do you see him lyng on the floor in the background?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dredderick_Tatum said:

Yes !!! same here. Am I misremembering this or do you see him lyng on the floor in the background?

His entire pogoda fight was removed, so you never see his body lying on the floor. You can spot James Tien and Chieh Yuen lying on the ground, during the other two fight sequences.

• Like 2

As I never do anything like everybody🤣, I have two favorite floors :

1) Dan Inosanto's one, for the great fight, but also for Bruce's humor in this sequence 

2) Chi Hon Joi's one. I don' t know precisely why...Maybe because the way the actor's is introduced in the scene, and also, I appreciate his face...

Talking about a previous post, it would have been so GREAT if Angela Mao had appeared in Game of death and had had a fight with Bruce Lee !

• Like 4

It’s got to be the floor of the unknown but only just!

The fight typifies the concept of Bruce’s art against an opponent who abides by the same precepts but who is a giant! So Bruce has to adapt to that too! Classic 

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1