Come Drink With Me & Golden Swallow- Box Set

shaolin swords

shaolin swords
http://www.yesasia.com/us/come-drink-wi ... /info.html i know its probaly going to be very hard to track down this box set.just wanted to know if any 1 on here know if this came out with english subs because the 1 they where selling on yesasia is only in korean subs.i already found it on another website it also just got korean subs so if any one knows if this came out with english subs please let me know thanks.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

yes i can also can get golden swallow from dragon dynasty but i like the box set think it would be cool to add to my collection looks like a cool box set :smile

I understand what you mean exactly. I've got the IVL Celestial box set of....

The One Armed Swordsman

The Return of the One Armed Swordsman

The New One Armed Swordsman

And the outer box that holds all three is very nice.

I got it from the old http://www.hkflix.com. Man, too bad they shut down!

shaolin swords

yes i was also thinking about getting the one armed swordsman trilogy boxset that looks really nice

The one I have is not all region, so be careful. Even the boxes have no English except the titles. They do have English subs though.

shaolin swords
http://stores.moviesville.com/Items/131 ... llow%7eDVD has any body ever order from them moviesville.com this is the only place i can find this box set at i was going to buy a flick from them a couple years back but had a bad feeling about it so i did not but this is the only website where i can find it at but i dont think this website is legit plus its 50 dollars for the box set where you only get 2 movies in the box set so im not shore if any body orderd from them please let me know thanks

shaolin swords

if any one has orderd from moviesvill.com please let me know they have alot of nice stuff there the link to the website is in this thread up one post please click on it and let me know thanks

checked the site, has some nice goodies as you pointed out 7blows

I havent used them myself & googling doesnt help much for site validity, lots of problems from a few years back (including heated back & forths with sales reps on msg boards) but the fact they use paypal is a benefit for insurance...just check shipping times tho as one of the debates from those years back was the sites shipping time blowouts & 'apparantly' they were unaware of paypals timeframe on placing a claim against issues. Some of their shipping times were longer than the paypal claim period!

That said, some people had great results, & as I mentioned this is going back a few years, so things may well have changed.

Maybe try a small purchase to test the waters?

shaolin swords

revenge thanks for the info bro......i appreciate it i will probably buy 1 dvd from them and see how evey thing gos thanks again

shaolin swords

just found this box set every thing looks legit but the price is not good it almost a 100 + dollars for it with shipping and every thing and am definitely not paying that for 2 dvds so I guess the hunt still gos on for this box set for a reasonable price

Archived