death duel

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

just got done watching death duel pretty good flick

but has any one that saw this movie notice in the middle to end of the movie lo lieh has a lil part in the movie he has the same weapons as he did in killer clan flick and when he gets done killing some guys he does the same thing he does in killer clan whipes the blood all over his face then walks away like exactly he did in killer clan he does in death duel that buged me out but all in all it was a good flick

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

thanks abbot.......both movies are good but i give a slight edge to death duel but i like both

AlexanderFu
just got done watching death duel pretty good flick

but has any one that saw this movie notice in the middle to end of the movie lo lieh has a lil part in the movie he has the same weapons as he did in killer clan flick and when he gets done killing some guys he does the same thing he does in killer clan whipes the blood all over his face then walks away like exactly he did in killer clan he does in death duel that buged me out but all in all it was a good flick

One of my all time favorites ling Yun steals this movie with the fatalisic mood he gives Yen Shi-san.

I love his character & I love his acting in all the Chor Yuen movies he is in.

besides Lo Lieh, Ti Lung also makes a cameo as Fu hung Xu - but he ir retired & has a log with him that is similar to the tonfa sword he used in Magic Blade and Pursuit of Vengeance, if I remember correct.

I like both of their cameos, because it gives the world of Gu long a nice continuity.

Afei (Derek Yee) makes a cameo in one if the movies, but I forget which at the moment.

The end fight is so great because of the dialogue between the 2 as well as 3rd Master's reluctance to even fight in the 1st place.

5 stars - 10 out of 10 - 2 thumbs up....whatever you want to use to say 'One of the best!".

Archived