Death Grip (2012) Eric Jacobus

derwood

Im hoping most of the clan have heard of The Stunt People, and if not, well you should!

I have been a fan of their work since first reading about them on KFC forums years back and they offer great no-nonsense, hard-hitting, balls to the wall HK style fight sequences in their *questionable film making endevours

Death Grip movie homepage

If you live anywhere near San Leandro, CA, I would suggest you get down to the PREMIERE on June 30th. I'd be there if I wasnt oceans away! They will be selling the film on dvd & blu-ray there also apparently.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great post Revenge Goat. I'm actually just like you, I became aware of Stunt People probably in 2004-2005 via the KFC forums. But their website, in which they had a bunch of video clips from various movies, had a big influence on how I did my movie reviews back in 2005 on my original site, and this was pre-youtube. I actually live a few minutes away from San Leandro, I will definitely into the info on the premiere. The video clip looks great btw, thanks for posting this here RG.

Archived