shaw brothers movie pursuit

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

was thinking on buying this how is it if any body saw it was looking for a cip on youtue of it but could not find it

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA, I see now you're talking about "Pursuit!" I have the VCD.

It is good. I wouldn't put it in my top 20 of Shaws, but it is worth owning.

shaolin swords

i just bought pursuit waiting for it in the mail cant wait to watch this 1

shaolin swords

i never got the movie pursuit :sad but still want to see it.the place i bought it from did not have it instock with the other shaws i orderd with that so i did not get the movies.i waited a month for them to get it instock but they never did so i got a refun

shaolin swords

whats up alexanderfu and welcome to the forum yes the movie got to do with the same characters in the water margin from what i know heard its a really good movie im going to buy it from some where else very soon been waiting a while to see this flick

welcome to the forum again

whats up alexanderfu and welcome to the forum yes the movie got to do with the same characters in the water margin from what i know heard its a really good movie im going to buy it from some where else very soon been waiting a while to see this flick

welcome to the forum again

Thank you for the welcome. :thumbsup

I had a hard time with Water Margin & All Men Are Brothers, but I do love Shaw movies. I will get through them one day though!

Take care and thanks again!

Archived