What are your latest downloads?

SMK

Over on the Kung Fu Cinema forums, there is a very popular thread which was started by KFC member 'Venoms5' back in 2008 titled, "What are your latest DVD/Blu-ray purchases?". It's quite possible that these days, there may be more people Downloading as oppose to Buying, especially if you're after those "Custom" made, "Not found in retail stores" type of films, such as the ones I like to get.

I will list a few of those my most recent downloads from ADC.

Chivalrous Inn (1977) - Custom

Female Chivalry (1975) -Rare

Raiders of the Shaolin Temple (1983) -Custom

The Big Fellow (1973) -Shaw Brothers

Shaolin Temple Against Lama (1984) -Custom

These are just a few. If any of you would like to see any of these in the Chamber Cinema section, please leave a comment here of what you would like to see, I will be sure to screen it soon.

Those of you that download, and I'm not talking about the kind of movies you can find in stores, more of the rare, custom made kind, please share what you've gotten recently, or feel free to suggest something that is worth grabbing. Thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Shaolin Temple Against Lama same as Shaolin Against Lama? Also never even heard of Female Chivalry or the big fellow...

Is Shaolin Temple Against Lama same as Shaolin Against Lama? Also never even heard of Female Chivalry or the big fellow...

Shaolin Temple Against Lama is another fun film starring Alexander Lo Rei, and a few others from 'Shaolin vs Lama'. Recommended viewing.

Check out the trailer.

[bBvideo 620,385]

[/bBvideo]

massa_yoda
Shaolin Temple Against Lama is another fun film starring Alexander Lo Rei, and a few others from 'Shaolin vs Lama'. Recommended viewing.

Wow, good trailer. I love that kick when he goes around the guy's head and kicks him in the chest. The scene where the one character knocks a bunch of birds out of the sky is more funny/silly than anything! May need to add this one to my downloads.

Currently I'm in the process of getting the following from ADC:

A Massacre Survivor (this one's gotten a LOT of hype recently)

The Ghost Story

The Lady is the Boss

I don't download much, but sometimes I do when I feel like I've tried everything else.

massa_yoda
I REALLY liked Lady is the Boss...but it can be an acquired taste ;)

Yeah, that's what I heard. I also heard the end fight is amazing. I don't see how this group (Hui, Hsiao, LKL, Liu) could let me down!

Archived