'Bruce is Loose' ...really?

SMK

BruceIsLoose-Poster-thumb.jpg
This movie has absolutely nothing to do with Bruce Lee, besides the distributor retitling the movie to 'Bruce is Loose', and the use of a "Bruce-like" figure on the front cover of the poster.

Check out the poster on my Flickr page to read all the Notes I added to the image. Feel free to leave a comment here or there.

The real name of this film is titled 'The Green Dragon Inn'. Released in 1977. Starring Lo Lieh, Yueh Hua & Polly Kuan. You can watch the complete movie on YouTube, broken up into parts, starting with Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozDMwYhA-zA.

Link To Poster on Flickr Here

(Just mouse over the image on Flickr to see the noted areas)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bruceleeclones

Loads of these movies about that had nothing to do with Bruce or even the Clones. Putting "Bruce" in the title was a surefire way of selling the movie.

ThunderScore

IIRC, this was either packaged or distributed by Lewis Mishkin, son of William Mishkin, who produced and distributed Andy Milligan (BLOODTHIRSTY BUTCHERS, THE GHASTLY ONES) films...

I enjoyed this movie even tho this is not a Bruceploitation in any way. I liked the bulky old man swingning a t bo staff at the end, lol. They shoulda just left it as Green Dragon Inn. Also the cover to my Bruce is Loose dvd cover has Bruce Le on it. I saw alot of different covers online with Bruce Le on it, im not sure from what movies tho. Lee Bruce, that cover looks atrocious.

Archived