New Dragon Gate Inn 1992 - Back in theaters

DongFangXu

My absolutely best loved wuxia/swordplay film is returning to chinese cinemas these days. I would love to see it in our local cinema too but there is probably no chance for that. But at least they made brand new theatrical posters for the film and I´m very enthusiastic about them.ndgi1.jpg

ndgi2.jpg

ndgi3.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this movie as well and this new artwork looks super. Will it have any extra minutes added or bonues footage? I'm a big fan of King Hu's original as well. I think I could never get tired of swordsmen and women in Inns in the desert! Is there any other way to use three words like that in order in a sentence..."in Inns in?"

Michael L.

I hope this leads to a Blu-Ray release because the DVD is expensive (just under $40 on Amazon) and all the DVD releases I have seen have been a bit dark and grainy. This is the movie that made me fall in love with Brigitte LIn!

I hope this leads to a Blu-Ray release because the DVD is expensive (just under $40 on Amazon) and all the DVD releases I have seen have been a bit dark and grainy. This is the movie that made me fall in love with Brigitte LIn!

Does your wife know you are sharing your heart with another woman? :love

Naw man, I know exactly how you feel. What's even worse, is actually getting a movie in blu-ray, and it looks just as bad as it did on DVD. Would definitely be nice to see a blu-ray release of this film, I feel you on that one. Brigitte Lin in FULL 1080P HD! :heart

Michael L.

It is good, my friend, that my wife does not speak Chinese.

Actually, recently my wife didn't feel well and wanted to lay on the couch and watch a chick flick instead of going out as planned (as the children were off working in the fields or something). I successfully argued that we should watch the recent Andy Lau remake of What Women Want on Netflix because the only saving grace for men in chick flicks is the hotness of the female lead and I'd rather watch Gong Li than about anyone else!

MaskedAvenger

Beautiful artwork, fitting for a great movie. I recently watched the new version and loved it as well.

Archived