Millionaire Chase - Betty Ting Pei Flick

Jadedragon61

I am no expert on Betty films, but had read somewhere that Millionaire Chase, although she is only one of three co-stars, was one of the better ones.

Well, shock of shocks, the film really IS funny! If you are familiar with Elvis' '60s films, this 1969 Shaw deal is the same kind of thing - the only diff is that instead of Elvis, you get three Chinese chicks. yeah, I'll buy that :tongueout

Anyway, honestly, if you like this type of light comedy, late 60's style at all see this whacky movie!

post-97-14419971415_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am no expert on Betty films, but had read somewhere that Millionaire Chase, although she is only one of three co-stars, was one of the better ones.

Well, shock of shocks, the film really IS funny! If you are familiar with Elvis' '60s films, this 1969 Shaw deal is the same kind of thing - the only diff is that instead of Elvis, you get three Chinese chicks. yeah, I'll buy that :tongueout

Anyway, honestly, if you like this type of light comedy, late 60's style at all see this whacky movie!

Another great recommendation for a change of pace, while still 'Keepin' it Shaw'!

Thanks JD!

Archived