Bruce Lee Themed Flipbooks

SMK

Here is very cool article about Bruce Lee themed flipbooks. This brought back a lot of vague memories of when I was a child, and would come across flipbooks of various content, they were always cool to do. These BL ones would of been sweet to have.

BruceLeeFlipbook.jpg

The Bruce Lee craze of the 1970s produced an endless array of merchandise in the hopes of cashing in on the world-renowned martial artist’s popularity – especially after his untimely death in 1973 at the age of 32. I'd been a fan of his since he'd played "Kato" in the old "Green Hornet" TV series, so I certainly had collected my share of Bruce Lee posters and magazines. One of the more interesting things that I came across and still makes me laugh is a three-volume set of flipbooks that recreate choice action scenes from his films.

Read the full article here, and make sure to check out the video of a Bruce Lee flipbook in action.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw these so many years ago! They were indeed cool. In fact, the first edition of Linda Lee's bio of Bruce, Bruce Lee the Man Only I knew had something like this: you flipped the pages and a sequence from ETD whizzed by.

post-97-144199714145_thumb.jpg

Archived