tv series mantis kid starring lo mang & gordon liu

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

i been looking fo a tv series the mantis kid i googled it and nothing came up its starring lo mang and gordon liu a came across it on another forum someone posted a clip of it from youtube but i cant find it any where on dvd if any one got any info on this like if it came out on dvd or any thing please let me know thanks

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

i wish i can find this on dvd but i tryed for hours to find it but not 1 thing came up its impossible to find and you would think a tv series that got lo mang and gordon liu in it it would be easy to find :sad

shaolin swords

this is crazy i cant find nothing at all on this i mean nothing still searching though

shaolin swords

does any body on here know why theres no info on this even if it did not come out on dvd they should still have some info on it some where it crazy i cant find nothing about it

shaolin swords

this would be a very nice find but sorry to say it is just impossible to find :sad:sad

Any update on this? I think it’s called The Kung Fu Kid, not Mantis Kid. It’s a TVB series. Here is the title screen.

70B11740-AC50-4AC1-BD5F-464A1D5C53DA.jpeg

The Chinese title does literally translate to '(Praying) Mantis Kid' though.

ShawAngela

i had missed this thread !!

This looks GREAT !!

I just FOUND IT !! But of course, no original, just a tv rip on a Chinese site. I'm going to buy it AT ONCE !! And I'll let you all know how good it is...when I'll find a while to watch it, my " to watch " pile is growing day by day...

ShawAngela

And, by the way, thank you veery much Gaijin84 for the Chinese title. If I found it, it's thanks to this Chinese title you gave us.

10 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

And, by the way, thank you veery much Gaijin84 for the Chinese title. If I found it, it's thanks to this Chinese title you gave us.

Where did you locate it? TV Rip is better than nothing

ShawAngela

Actually, I'm not sure if it's a TV rip or a download...There is at least one seller selling it on taobao, maybe two, but I have to verify.

Well, if you are able to watch GOTV or if you can get the TVBAnywhere box, you can get some old series that they show...

On 8/15/2018 at 5:13 AM, rdenn said:

anyone interested I have this whole series complete really good quality

Sent you a PM

Archived