amazon seller asiastar fantasy inc ???

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

has any body orderd from this guy on amazon.com asiastar fantasy inc if you did does his shaw brothers ivl movies that he sells do they come with slipcases boxart are they brand new still sealed and how is shipping some one please let me know i really looking like crazy lol for some good place to buy ivls

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

i just got a email from them telling all there movies are brand new but the prices are kinda high so i places a order with dvdasia.com

has any body orderd from this guy on amazon.com asiastar fantasy inc if you did does his shaw brothers ivl movies that he sells do they come with slipcases boxart are they brand new still sealed and how is shipping some one please let me know i really looking like crazy lol for some good place to buy ivls

7 Blows.....Once we were chatting and I mentioned a local store that had a million Shaws, but with high prices. This is the same bunch. They've got a store in Chinatown, San Francisco and also in the Sunset district of SF. I've been to both and live pretty close. The Chinatown location doesn't have the Shaws anymore, its the Sunset store that does. I was there last in Oct or Nov.

In the store, I believe the prices were all $17.99, still a little high.

I wonder if there might be a way to organize me getting them and sending them to you, to save costs. The $22.98 I saw on amazon seems crazy.

dadadove

7 Blows.......uh I forgot the main thing.....the DVDs at the shop had the slipcases. I don't remember exactly when, but IVL stopped making the slipcases. Maybe 2006 and after didn't have them, roughly. What I remember is that the shop was very heavy in the slip-cased DVDs, which is why I thought that even $17.99 was high, being that those were the older IVL versions with the slipcases. Make sense? That being said, I've got no idea, what they ship via amazon.

Well, we might need to open a discussion on this then! Figure out some terms that work for all of us. I felt bad for the DVDs when I was there. They deserve to be in someone's home!

Well, we might need to open a discussion on this then! Figure out some terms that work for all of us. I felt bad for the DVDs when I was there. They deserve to be in someone's home!

Name your terms my good sir :rofl

shaolin swords

dadadove thanks thats kind of you but right now im broke im waiting for a refun check when i get that i might want to do what you said i only want 2 movies.but still 18 bucks is still a lil high i will have to think about it.

thanks again

I was planning on heading back up to Chinatown soon. Are there certain streets that have the best stores with the best movie selections dadadove, maybe we could even meet up if you want. Not sure when I will be going, but I will be going armed with my new DSLR camera. :)

I was planning on heading back up to Chinatown soon. Are there certain streets that have the best stores with the best movie selections dadadove, maybe we could even meet up if you want. Not sure when I will be going, but I will be going armed with my new DSLR camera. :)

Ah you nabbed the camera (or maybe I forgot you did) LOL Can't wait to see some new pics ;)

shaolin swords

just got my movies from asiastar fantasy inc today i just want to say any body hew thinking on buying from them but the price is a lil to high for you.you know where the extra money is going they shipped my movies this monday i got them on wendesday 2 days to get my movies from them very pleased with them.i highly recomend them there a lil pricey but you get your movies fast and dont got to wait 2-3 weeks or even a month for your movies.

Archived