fist of the white lotus

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

im probaley going to be the odd 1 on this i liked the flick and every thing but for me there was just to much comedy in it for me they want over board with it still a good flick though

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don´t think you are the odd one here. I liked some scenes of the film but overally it isn´t a great one for me too. But I´m not a big fan of Pai Mei films in general. I didn´t like even the Executioners From Shaolin. Well Fist Of The White Lotus is a better one but still I think re-watching is not needed.

For me I have yet to find a fu click where there is TO much comedy...though I'm sure they exist.

Morgoth Bauglir

Brilliant film. I wouldn't say there was too much comedy. The problem was the comedy wasn't good.

shaolin swords

well i havent seen the movie in a long time i just remember the training sence having to much comdey in it could not really get into the movie because of it but the mid to ending got more serious but as i remember the ending was very good alot of action all in all its a solid movie

I rewatch ed this two nights ago. I don't remember very much comedy at all. Except maybe the one scene when Gordon first trains with Kara's brother.

Archived