adam cheng vs ti lung

shaolin swords

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

adam cheng in shaolin and wu tang was great and also ti lung in soul of the sword was also a great flick with very good swordplay action it really hard to pick from hews the better swordsman

Adam Cheung for me represents how I imagine an ancient Chinese swordsman. Ti Lung often looks like a prince or something. Not in every film but still......you know.......also Adam´s appearance seems to me somehow more aggressive than Ti Lung´s. So yes, for me it´s Adam Cheng.

But I have to admit that I have seen much more films of Ti Lung than Adam´s.

For me this is easy, Ti Lung. But, I say this because I've seen a great deal of his movies. He lights up the screen regardless of what he's in. To see him age has been great as well, from Shaw Brothers to A Better Tomorrow, etc and on to newer roles like Heavenly Mission and Three Kingdoms. Adam Cheng on the other hand, I've only seen a handful. Perhaps in time I will have seen enough to make a more interesting judgment. I can't understand why no one wants to gather up these older actors and make a wuxia extravaganza like never before while they are still "young" enough to do it!

Morgoth Bauglir
Adam Cheung for me represents how I imagine an ancient Chinese swordsman. Ti Lung often looks like a prince or something. Not in every film but still......you know.......also Adam´s appearance seems to me somehow more aggressive than Ti Lung´s. So yes, for me it´s Adam Cheng.

But I have to admit that I have seen much more films of Ti Lung than Adam´s.

I never thought of that, but Ti Lung usually did seem like he came from royalty, like in Deadly Breaking Sword. Adam Cheng seemed like he fit the swordsman role more. Also I like the way he handles a sword. It doesn't even seem like he's trying, like his body just naturally moves that way.

shaolin swords

even though i cant really pick what one is a better swordsman i do agree with what your saying nicely said :smile

I never thought of that, but Ti Lung usually did seem like he came from royalty, like in Deadly Breaking Sword. Adam Cheng seemed like he fit the swordsman role more. Also I like the way he handles a sword. It doesn't even seem like he's trying, like his body just naturally moves that way.

the sentimental swordsman

Ti Lung of course!

Adam Cheng was more prevalent on television and Ti Lung more at cinéma but when you see Ti Lung in the role of Chu Liu Xiang (clans of intrigue - legend of the bat and perils of the sentimental swordsman), it is amazing and I not even talking about "the magic blade" and "blood brothers"! :clappinghands

Archived